Monday, November 12, 2007

OK for now...

I finally got a chance to play with my header, I'm not crazy about it, but it'll do for now. I want to change my background colors, so I will keep on trying to get that figured out. Once I know how to do a few things, I will come up with a better design.

On a different note, I need to vent a little bit, so here it goes... first let me say that I love my mom, she is my hero and I don't know what I would do without her, I am so blessed to have her and I would not change her for the world... OK so now I vent, she drives me nuts! I swear she needs a double shot of patience straight up with a "slow-down" twist!!! I was trying to do something for her on the internet while we were on the phone, I couldn't see what she needed, so next thing you know I get 500 or more words in spanish at a 1,000 or more MPH in a very high pitched tone of voice that only myself and dogs can hear (because I think my sister's inmune to it). Anyway, long story short, I held my breath, found what she needed, calmed her down, she was happy, she loves me, she misses me, she'll call me tonight... I love you too Mami :)

2 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

I love, love, love, LOVE your header! You are so talented!

The funny thing about mothers - you love them no matter how much they annoy you! I can only hope that still applies when Sarah is older and I am getting on her nerves!

jennwa said...

I think all Moms are the same. I know my girls will be complaining about me someday. Probably,today.